The Best Dupe for the Tatcha Water Cream
#Dupealert is a series highlighting our favorite beauty dupes. These are products comparable in results but differ in prices and other qualities. We are giving you all the info, but you should go for whatever suits your preferences.
Like any Tatcha products, the Tatcha Water Cream is so enjoyable to use. The beautiful botanical scent, the lightweight but hydrating cream, and the packaging! It’s a shame they don’t offer refills so the container is not wasted every time one is used up.
This also means it’s a bit pricey. So if you are looking for a more affordable and sustainable dupe, we recommend Belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb. It has a similar gel-like lightweight texture and can increase your hydration level by 70% (they say). The only thing it lacks is Tatcha’s anti-aging property, but you can make it up by using a good anti-aging serum. Don’t worry about the plastic container, it is recyclable.
Which one do you prefer? Tell us below!
|Tatcha The Water Cream||Belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb|
|Hero Ingredients||Japanese botanicals, Hadasei-3—an anti-aging trinity of green tea, rice, and algae.||Lady's Mantle (Alchemilla Vulgaris), Ceramide-3, Glycerin.|
|Suitable Skin Types||All skin types||All skin types|
|Product Safety - EWG Score||None||None|
Other Dupe Alerts You May Like
- The Petroleum-free Alternative to Glossier Balm Dotcom
- The Truly Hydrating Affordable Dupe of the Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation
- The More Affordable Dupe for Farmacy 10% Waterless Vitamin C Serum with Smarter Packaging
- Dupes of Olivia Rodrigo’s Vogue Beauty Secrets
- The Best Dupe for the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair