The Best Dupe for the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
#Dupealert is a series highlighting our favorite beauty dupes. These are products comparable in results but differ in prices and other qualities. We are giving you all the info, but you should go for whatever suits your preferences.
In this inaugural post, we will start with the much-requested Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser - one of Glossier’s best-selling products. While the “pink-pouch” experience is not easily found elsewhere, we found the La Roche-Posay Hydrating Gentle Cleanser to give very similar results, have great ingredients like Ceramide-3 and Niacinamide, and is 3x cheaper! LRP is not cruelty-free though...You probably can tell I am a Libra.
Which one do you prefer? Tell us below!
|Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser||La Roche-Posay Hydrating Gentle Cleanser|
|Hero Ingredients||Poloxamer Rose Water, Comfrey Root Extract, Aquaxyl, Pro-Vitamin B5.||Ceramide-3, Niacinamide, Glycerin, La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.|
|Suitable Skin Types||All skin types||Normal to dry|
|Product Safety - EWG Score||3||1|
Other Dupe Alerts You May Like
- Love the Youth to the People Superfood Air-whip Cream? The Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream is a More Sustainable Dupe.
- The More Affordable Dupe of the Mask-Proof Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultrawear Liquid Lip Colour
- The Best Dupe of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops
- The Best Dupe for the Tatcha Water Cream
- The Much More Affordable Dupe of the Mason Pearson Hair Brush