The Best Dupe for the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
#Dupealert is a series highlighting our favorite beauty dupes. These are products comparable in results but differ in prices and other qualities. We are giving you all the info, but you should go for whatever suits your preferences.
In this inaugural post, we will start with the much-requested Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser - one of Glossier’s best-selling products. While the “pink-pouch” experience is not easily found elsewhere, we found the La Roche-Posay Hydrating Gentle Cleanser to give very similar results, have great ingredients like Ceramide-3 and Niacinamide, and is 3x cheaper! LRP is not cruelty-free though...You probably can tell I am a Libra.
Which one do you prefer? Tell us below!
|Hero Ingredients||Poloxamer Rose Water, Comfrey Root Extract, Aquaxyl, Pro-Vitamin B5.||Ceramide-3, Niacinamide, Glycerin, La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water.|
|Suitable Skin Types||All skin types||Normal to dry|
|Product Safety - EWG Score||3||1|
Other Dupe Alerts You May Like
- The More Affordable and Cruelty-Free Dupe for the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm
- Don't Use the Starface Pore Strip - Use This Better Dupe Instead.
- Color Dupes for Lisa Eldridge Eyeshadow Palettes
- The Best Dupe of the Glossier Stretch Concealer
- The Radiant Dupe for the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder